Mazda i-ACTIVSENSE Safety Features
The Mazda i-ACTIVSENSE safety system available in the Mazda CX-5, Mazda3, and other Mazda models combines a range of high tech safety features to keep you and your passengers safe. From an Adaptive Front-Lighting System to Smart Brake Support, Mazda vehicles are designed to keep you safe on the streets of McKinney and beyond.
What Are the Mazda i-ACTIVSENSE Features?
Learn more about these features from Town North Mazda, your local Richardson Mazda dealership:
- High-Beam Control (HBC) – Automatically switches between high and low beam headlights depending on other traffic and exterior light levels.
- Mazda Radar Cruise Control (MRCC) – Using millimeter wave radar, this system maintains a preset distance between you and the vehicle ahead of you.
- Rear Vehicle Monitoring System (RVM) – Lets you know If a vehicle approaches suddenly from behind or moves into your blind spot.
- Forward Obstruction Warning (FOW) – Monitors for vehicles or other obstacles in the road that could cause a collision.
- Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS) – Detects lines on the road and lets you know if you begin to leave the lane.
In addition, the Smart City Brake Support system helps avoid accidents by applying the brakes if a collision is imminent. Learn more at Town North Mazda today!
Contact Town North Mazda for More Information
To find out if a Mazda vehicle you’re interested in includes the Mazda i-ACTIVSENSE safety system, get in touch with Town North Mazda, your Dallas-area Mazda dealer.