2020 MAZDA6 MSRP Information by Trim Level
The new 2020 Mazda6, which starts at an attractive $24,100 MSRP* for the entry-level Mazda6 Sport configuration, offers so much more than just a practical means of transportation with which to explore Plano streets. Depending on your budget for the Mazda6 MSRP, you could be choosing the high-end Mazda6 Signature or the Mazda6 Sport configurations. Read on to find out what each of these Mazda6 trim configurations offers in terms of both features and cost.
2020 MAZDA6 Trim & Pricing Information
From smartphone integration to luxe leatherette or leather seating surfaces, to niceties like a panoramic moonroof and heated and cooled seats, the Mazda6 model features are just as impressive as the Mazda6 pricing! Not sure which features you need or what you’ll get with each trim configuration? Take a look at the new Mazda6 trim and pricing information below, or just call (972) 737-9328:
- MAZDA6 Sport: Starting MSRP of $24,100* – Offers a 187 hp, 2.5L engine that boasts up to 35 mpg highway miles. The Mazda6 Sport is also the only one out of all Mazda6 configurations to provide a manual transmission option.
- MAZDA6 Touring: Starting MSRP of $26,700* – Touring specs closely follow Sport specs, but the Touring includes more interior & convenience technology.
- MAZDA6 Grand Touring: Starting MSRP of $29,800* – The mid-level Grand Touring Mazda6 trim boasts a punchy 250 hp, 2.5T engine. Expect up to an EPA-estimated 31 mpg on the highway, plus added exterior features compared to lower trims.
- MAZDA6 Grand Touring Reserve: Starting MSRP of $32,300* – Expect many add-ons to Grand Touring features, including a luxurious interior includes with heated seating.
- MAZDA6 Signature: Starting MSRP of $35,400* – The top-of-line Mazda6 Signature configuration boasts the same drivetrain as the Grand Touring and Grand Touring Reserve, but also adds even more luxury features like an exterior Gunmetal grille and a bespoke leather-wrapped heated steering wheel with grade-specific stitching and Sen Wood door and dashboard trim inserts.
Explore the MAZDA6 in Richardson
Whichever of the new Mazda6 configurations offers the most impressive and affordable MSRP for you, we recommend opting for that choice! All of us here at Town North Mazda in Richardson want you to have access to the features you crave in your next new vehicle for a price you can afford to pay! In that vein, we invite you to check out our payment calculator and consider whether leasing or buying your next sedan offers the best Mazda6 price for you.
*MSRP excludes tax, title, license fees and $945 destination charge (Alaska $990). Vehicle shown may be priced higher. Actual dealer price will vary. See dealer for complete details.
More from Town North Mazda
If you’re looking to learn more about how much the 2020 Mazda CX-9 can tow, Town North Mazda can help! The new Mazda CX-9 can tow up to 3,500 pounds, and that’s true whether you equip it with front-wheel drive or all-wheel drive.* What does that mean for you? Whether you want to tow a boat or…
Want a new SUV that doesn’t sacrifice comfort for capabilities? Then the new Mazda CX-5 will blow you away with its power. Not only will you enjoy the spaciousness and practicality that you’d expect from a traditional SUV, but the 2020 Mazda CX-5 towing capacity offers 2,000 pounds of strength for the Plano roads. Find…
Now that you’ve chosen the Mazda CX-5 as your next new vehicle, it’s time to select the trim that best fits your lifestyle and budget. Five distinct Mazda CX-5 trims make it easy to customize this agile and efficient compact crossover! Join the Town North Mazda team to find out which trim has the features you need…