What are the Mazda SUV Models?
A Mazda SUV is the way to go for drivers looking to find a fuel-efficient, family-friendly SUV at an affordable price. You have your choice of the 2019 Mazda CX-3, Mazda CX-5, and Mazda CX-9, all of which provide comfortable, safe, and efficient commutes. No matter whether you’re looking for stronger towing capabilities, seating for up to seven, or an all-wheel drive SUV, find a new Mazda SUV for sale at Town North Mazda.
2019 Mazda CX-3 SUV
The 2019 Mazda CX-3 has a starting MSRP of $20,390 and can seat up to five passengers. There are three different trim levels — Sport, Touring, and Grand Touring — that each offer different features. Each trim is built with a 148-hp SKYACTIV®-G 2.0L 4-cylinder engine, earning an EPA-estimated 29 mpg city/34 mpg highway rating, offering either front- or all-wheel drive. Some of the highlighted features you can find in the Mazda CX-3 include:
- SKYACTIV®-Drive 6-speed automatic transmission
- SKYACTIV®-VEHICLE DYNAMICS with G-Vectoring Control
- MAZDA CONNECT™ Infotainment System with a 7-inch touchscreen
- Smart City Brake Support
- Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Rearview camera
- Up to 44.5 cubic feet of cargo space
2019 Mazda CX-5 SUV
The 2019 Mazda CX-5 starts at $24.350 and offers five trim levels: Sport, Touring, Grand Touring, Grand Touring Reserve (AWD only), and Signature (AWD only). This model also offers two engine options:
- Sport, Touring, & Grand Touring – 187-hp SKYACTIV®-G 2.5L DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder that earns up to 25 mpg city/31 mpg highway
- Grand Touring Reserve & Signature – 250-hp SKYACTIV®-G 2.5T 4-cylinder with Dynamic Pressure Turbo that earns up to 22 mpg city/27 mpg highway
When it comes to towing power, the CX-5 can tow a max of 2,000 pounds and has a maximum cargo capacity of 71.2 cubic feet.
2019 Mazda CX-9 SUV
Starting at $32,280, the 2019 Mazda CX-9 seats up to seven and offers four trim levels: Sport, Touring, Grand Touring, and Signature (AWD only). Each one is built with a 250-hp SKYACTIV®-G 2.5T 4-cylinder with Dynamic Pressure Turbo earning up to 22 mpg city/28 mpg highway. The highlights for this model include:
- 18-inch aluminum wheels
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- LED headlights and taillights
- Available Lane Departure Warning
- Available Mazda Radar Cruise Control with Stop & Go
- Available Bose® Centerpoint 2 Surround Sound System with AudioPilot 2 and 12 speakers
- Max towing capacity of up to 3,500 pounds
Test Drive Your Favorite Mazda SUV at Town North Mazda
No matter whether you’re looking to enhance your daily Plano commute or you’re spending the day doing fun things in Richardson or in Dallas, Town North Mazda can help you find the new or used Mazda SUV that’s right for you, help you compare the Mazda CX-3 vs. Mazda CX-5, help you with used car leasing, Mazda CX-9 lease deals, Mazda CX-3 lease deals, or even help you learn about SKYACTIV® TECHNOLOGY. Contact us today to schedule a test drive in one of our models or with any questions.
More from Town North Mazda
If you’re looking to learn more about how much the 2020 Mazda CX-9 can tow, Town North Mazda can help! The new Mazda CX-9 can tow up to 3,500 pounds, and that’s true whether you equip it with front-wheel drive or all-wheel drive.* What does that mean for you? Whether you want to tow a boat or…
Want a new SUV that doesn’t sacrifice comfort for capabilities? Then the new Mazda CX-5 will blow you away with its power. Not only will you enjoy the spaciousness and practicality that you’d expect from a traditional SUV, but the 2020 Mazda CX-5 towing capacity offers 2,000 pounds of strength for the Plano roads. Find…
Now that you’ve chosen the Mazda CX-5 as your next new vehicle, it’s time to select the trim that best fits your lifestyle and budget. Five distinct Mazda CX-5 trims make it easy to customize this agile and efficient compact crossover! Join the Town North Mazda team to find out which trim has the features you need…