What are the 2018 Mazda6 Configurations?
With five different configurations you’ll have no problem finding a Mazda6 that suits your needs. The baseline 2018 Mazda6 MSRP begins at $21,950, which gives you a large selection of features, various exclusive paint options, and great optional features like i-ACTIVSENSE®. Here, we’ll break down the various Mazda6 sedan configurations along with their starting prices and set of standard features. Explore the options and find the best option for your McKinney drives.
Mazda6 Trim Levels & Prices
Here’s a brief overview of the Mazda6 configurations:
Mazda6 Sport ($21,950 starting MSRP)
– comes with a 187-hp 2.5L 4-cylinder engine, 6-speed automatic or manual transmission, rear-cross traffic alert, rearview camera, and an 8-inch touchscreen with the MAZDA CONNECT™ infotainment.
Mazda6 Touring ($25,700 starting MSRP)
– includes a 6-speed automatic transmission, sunroof, 19-inch wheels, simulated leather upholstery, and a power driver’s seat.
Mazda6 Grand Touring ($29,200 starting MSRP)
– packaged with a 250-hp 2.5L 4-cylinder engine, satellite radio, 11-speaker sound system, and navigation systems.
Mazda6 Grand Touring Reserve ($31,700 starting MSRP)
– features a power passenger seat, adaptive headlights, leather seating, heated steering wheel, and driver memory settings.
Mazda6 Signature ($34,750 starting MSRP)
– includes LED interior lighting, front and rear parking sensors, wood interior trim, a front grille in Gunmetal finish, a surround-view camera, and upgraded leather.
Mazda6 Packages & Options
The Mazda6 Sport trim offers the i-ACTIVSENSE® Package as an option, while higher trim levels offer it as a standard feature. Packed with driver-assistance safety technology, i-ACTIVSENSE® offers:
- Lane-keep Assist Smart
- High Beam Control
- Smart Brake Support with Collision Warning
- Mazda Radar Cruise Control with Stop & Go
- Auto on/off headlights
- Lane Departure Warning
- Rain sensing variable-intermittent windshield wipers
You can personalize your Mazda6 with various color choices as well, including Soul Red Crystal Metallic Paint, Machine Gray Metallic Paint, and Snowflake White Pearl Mica Paint.
Experience the Mazda6 for Yourself at Town North Mazda
Like what you see? Stop by our dealership in Richardson to explore the Mazda6 model lineup for yourself. If you have any questions or would like schedule an appointment or test drive, simply contact us online today! Explore more about the Mazda6, including the Mazda6 safety ratings!
div class=”di_posts well”>
More About Mazda6 Features
When looking for a stylish ride for your Plano commutes with the added peace of mind that comes with advanced safety features, choose the 2019 Mazda6. The 2018 Mazda6 safety ratings are in and it’s earned the top safety scores in independent safety tests from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) and National Highway…
Now that you’ve purchased a Mazda6, you want to ensure that it continues to run smoothly for years to come. No one wants to shell out a ton of money for costly maintenance and repairs. That’s why routine maintenance is so crucial. Take a look at this Mazda6 maintenance schedule to ensure you’re getting regular…
With five different configurations you’ll have no problem finding a Mazda6 that suits your needs. The baseline 2018 Mazda6 MSRP begins at $21,950, which gives you a large selection of features, various exclusive paint options, and great optional features like i-ACTIVSENSE®. Here, we’ll break down the various Mazda6 sedan configurations along with their starting prices…